Who we are…
Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top ten national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,500 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the 6th consecutive year. March 1, 2017 is Cornerstone’s 30th year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
We are a great company with great people and we are looking for an experienced Outbound Customer Service Professional, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on them to ensure an accurate and timely closing process.
What you'll need to be successful…
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Must have call center expereince
- Making 40-50 outbound calls per day to families that have either applied for a loan, or have received a loan from us in the past
- Provide superior customer service assistance to mortgage borrowers
- Utilize strong listening skills and probing questions to identify the customer’s concern and evaluate their needs
- Use strong communication skills to communicate/empathize with customers
- Work well within a team
- Participate in quality assurance processes/programs/initiatives as requested
- Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client key performance indicators
- Identifying and resolving both regular and non-routine problems or escalate to more proficient team members
- Adhering to attendance, professional conduct and member confidentiality policies and guidelines
- Accepting and implementing coaching and feedback to achieve individual and team performance goals
- Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Office Skills, Including Efficiency in Outlook and Word, and Basic Skills in Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to Prioritize Independently
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Try New Programs/Tasks
- Foster Teamwork and Team Building
Call To Action…
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place you’d like to explore and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to be a member of our family, please let us know! We would love to get to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or Third Parties, please.