Cornerstone Home Lending - Central Region Rogers, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are…
Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top ten national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,500 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace.” March 1, 2021 is Cornerstone’s 33rd year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
We are a great company with great people, and we are looking for an experienced Loan Officer Assistant, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on them ensure an accurate and timely closing process.
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a performance-based bonus.
Who we are looking for…
Our team is expanding, and we are looking for the absolute best of the best. Is that you?
As the market leader in in the mortgage industry, Cornerstone is a workplace full of upbeat, dedicated, hardworking, long-term employees. With our time-tested strategy of relationship-driven, “raving fan” customer service, our company attracts top notch, A-players looking to use their skills at the next level.
What you'll need to be successful…
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Delivering “lights out” service to clients, referral sources and business associates
- Building trust through integrity in everything we do
- Taking personal responsibility for high performance
- Embracing diversity for growth and innovation
- Responsible for communication with borrowers, operations staff, realtors, etc.
- Full application/1003 review
- Performing in-depth income and asset calculations
- Debt-to-income and credit analysis
- Running and analyzing AUS results
- Knowledge of investor guidelines and loan standards
- In-depth review of all required documentation
- Maintaining file notes of borrower information
- Requesting and following up on required documentation from clients
- Loan origination software experience
- NMLS license required
- Jumbo product knowledge a plus
Call To Action…
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place you’d like to explore and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to be a member of our family, please let us know! We would love to get to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or Third Parties please.
Cornerstone Home Lending - Central Region
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cornerstone Home Lending - Central Region