Travel Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Cornerstone Healthcare Services Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: May 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you passionate and caring? Driven and hardworking? Do you need that opportunity to jump start your career and life? Have you always had a passion and drive to help people?
We want you!
Cornerstone is hiring for LPN's for travel positions in our skilled nursing facilities located in Washington and/or Idaho. Cornerstone will provide transportation to Washington and/or Idaho and back to your home state as well as housing for 6-12 week assignments.
Applicants must have a valid and current LPN license.
Cornerstone Healthcare Services is a mid-sized company based in Gig Harbor, Washington that offers its employees personal and professional growth opportunities, along with commitment to providing quality outcomes for our patients and residents.
Our Core Purpose here at Cornerstone Healthcare Services is to provide an environment for people to flourish, and improve the lives of those we serve. We place our service to our customers above all else by encouraging individual ability, and truly practicing our Core Values: Integrity, Honesty, Teamwork, and Compassion.
THE LPN POSITION
Under the supervision of the RN Unit Manager, a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) performs as a licensed care give and assumes responsibility and accountability for assigned resident/patients for a shift of duty. The LPN adheres to the standards of care for the area, manages the environment to maintain resident/patient safety, and supervises the resident/patient care activity performance by nursing assistants.
- Provides direct resident/patient care, including medication administration. Makes observations, records and reports to the appropriate person any symptoms, reactions, and changes in conditions of resident/patient.
- Reviews care plans daily to ensure that appropriate care is being given
- Keeps physician informed of resident/patient conditions
- Receives and transcribes physician's order to resident/patient chartsKardex/Care Plan A, Medication Administration Record, treatment/care plans as required.
- Gives and receives nursing report at shift change
- Completes all reports and forms as required
- Complies with laws and regulations applicable to position and acts in accordance with the center Compliance Program, including safety, resident rights, HIPAA.
- Participates in all-hands dining
- Performs other duties as directed by center management
THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be an LPN in the applicable state OR have active multi-state license to work in Idaho.
-Previous long term care experience is preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
-Able to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents/patients, families, community members, volunteers and other facility staff.
Cornerstone Healthcare Services
AddressSioux Falls, SD
HealthcareView all jobs at Cornerstone Healthcare Services