Are you looking for a job where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Here at Lacrosse Health & Rehabilitation Center, we are seeking POSITIVE, HAPPY employees to come join our team!Here at Cornerstone Healthcare, we recognize the importance of focusing on individualized resident-centered care. Our mission is to create inviting, home-like environments for all of our skilled nursing centers and we rely on quality, dedicated employees to help us fulfill this vision.
We are currently seeking a FTRN Unit Managerto work alongside our FEARLESS DNS in order to help all of our amazing residents to reach their highest practicable well being. We offer a COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITS package DOE.
- Under the supervision of the DON and/or ADON, theUnit Managerassumes responsibility and accountability for assigned core programs
- Follows all center infection control and safety measures
- Makes frequent rounds to ensure nursing staff are following their assigned duties and redirect as necessary
- Ensure the nursing stations are well organized, cleaned and stocked appropriately
- Participates in development and implementation of resident specific care plans
- Any other tasks as directed by the DON
- Current RNlicense without any enforcement action against it
- Minimum one year in a supervisory role in a Skilled Nursing Setting preferred
Any offer of employment will be contingent on passing a background check. Please don't wait or hesitate and forward your resume today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro