Intern Therapist/ Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- $35,000 to $45,000 Yearly
At Cornerstone Healing Center, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. We are a united, strong team, dedicated to helping those who suffer with life, a chance at recovery and a brand-new beginning. By overlapping science with spirituality, we create an environment where a seemingly miraculous healing event, sufficient to overcome addiction, can happen in a short amount of time.
We are seeking an Intern Therapist/ Mental Health & Substance Abuse to join our team! Thank you for taking the time to explore an internship with us. As one of the fastest growing behavioral health practice groups in Arizona, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team! We are actively looking to hire a talented clinical student who is passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Group and Individual therapy opportunities in Residential, PHP, IOP and OP settings
- Pursuing a master's degree in mental, behavioral, or substance counseling
- Passionate about caring for adult populations with co-occurring disorders.
- Excited to explore Group Therapy and individual specialty areas: Trauma Based Care, Family Systems, ART, DBT, CBT, Motivational Interviewing, Grief Work.
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields is a plus
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Cornerstone Healing CenterScottsdale, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.