Portfolio Technical Strategist
Cornerstone Financial Solutions Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position can be located in either Sioux Falls or Huron.
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your ability to provide strong technical skills related to financial markets? Come be a part of our team and play a vital role in our growth.
Cornerstone Financial Solutions, is an independent wealth management practice, providing customized planning solutions and a first-class experience to high-net-worth individuals, families and business executives. We are proud of our achievements in becoming a leading independent financial planning and wealth management practice and strive to consistently improve our team.
This position, Portfolio Technical Strategist, can be in either our Huron or Sioux Falls office and you will be responsible for carrying out job functions that support our advisor team with daily trade management. Your main role is to provide technical data and information to advisors while managing all financial planning software platforms utilized by our practice.
As the primary team member overseeing daily trade management, a strong ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and attention to detail will be essential. You will be expected to provide investment research and data that aids in the decision-making process for the Investment Committee and creating our portfolios.
Additionally, the Portfolio Technical Specialist may also be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Help facilitate our Investment Committee.
- Collaborate with financial advisors to provide financial plans for review with clients.
- Correspond with region and local wholesalers on products/funds availability.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work within deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, as well as the presentation and interpersonal skills needed to successfully interact with prospects, clients, financial professionals and other associates.
- Experience in solving service/operational issues and answering or providing information regarding procedural/sales questions.
- Reliable level of competence in following firm compliance procedures and file maintenance.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Education in the financial and investment advisory industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to become Series 7 and 66 licensed within 12 months.
- A base understanding of the industry, financial concepts, product knowledge, investment management, and client-service strategies.
- Knowledge in IT/Finance Technology is preferred but not mandatory.
- Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
At Cornerstone, we have created a culture that emphasizes personal responsibility, excellence, open communication, mutual respect, and a team environment. If you are committed to helping us make a difference in the lives of our clients, we look forward to hearing from you.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Cornerstone Financial Solutions
280 Dakota Ave. S.
Huron, SD 57350
Attn: Michelle Stahl
Cornerstone Financial Solutions
AddressSioux Falls, SD
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cornerstone Financial Solutions