Breaking New Ground!!! This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Who We Are:
- CEP is governed by the idea of being a Good Stewart. We believe in not just giving good customer service, but creating an exceptional Client experience from beginning to end. We feel that our Clients aren't only those buying and selling Real Estate, but those Agents, and Realtors who facilitate these complicated transactions. Our goal is to create a fun, professional, respectful, kind, empowering, and knowledgeable family of Real Estate Professionals.
What We Are Looking For:
- We are looking for a Principal Broker.
- Experience: At least 5 years as a licensed Broker w/50 deals under your belt, and at least 12 within the last 12 months.
- Leader: Decisive, Resourceful, and able to hold yourself and others accountable for the customer experience.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. You MUST be able to communicate clearly, and write well.
What Your Responsibilities Include:
- Our Principal Broker will be responsible for creating an excellent "customer experience" organization. You will be responsible for the growth and development of our office, evaluating Agent progress and company processes to streamline for effectiveness and efficiency.
What You'll Do:
- Provide real estate guidance and market expertise. Our team will depend on you for leadership, and guidance. You must be prepared to answer difficult questions, ensure Agent and paperwork (contract) compliance.
- Forecast and manage the budget for your market. You are responsible for headcount, evaluating your market expenses and maintaining profitability.
- Consistently look for new ways to expand the business and serve Agents and Clients better than our competition.
- Recruit Agents, while training new and experienced Agents. You will be responsible to increase headcount, by bringing on exceptional talent who can work well in a positive, and professional brokerage.
- Produce results. You must be goal oriented, up for a challenge, self motivated, and knowledgeable about Virginia Real Estate.
What You Earn:
- You will earn a salary plus bonuses based on quarterly goals and objectives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment by Cornerstone Elite Properties, LLC without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.