We are currently looking to hire a Solar Sales Manager to join our team!
You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to grow our solar division.
Please Answer ALL Questions To Be Considered For This Position.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales team activities
- Establish sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Participate in sales
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Minimum of One Million Dollars in Personal Annual Sales in Solar
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Previous experience with roofing, solar & exterior remodeling
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Team Player
- Servant Leader
- Take Initiative
- Competitive Nature
- Company Vehicle after KPIs hit
- Company Tech - iPad, CRM, etc
- Industry leading training
- Incentives - Trips, Tickets, etc
- Workers' Comp
- Industry Leading Pay
PAY, that's important right? We are willing to pay base + commission for the right fit or lead with a higher commission. The pay structure will not be beaten for the right person.
You will be joining a team that's been Voted THE Best in the area & also has hundreds of reviews and recommendations.
It is very important to us that you are driven and bring enthusiasm to the team. Our number one goal is to serve Upstate homeowners with a quality experience while also enjoying our work and making good money.
While on the management team you'll hear often that we want the, "Best Culture, Best Facilities & Best Pay" in the industry. We are there and plan to continue working card at it.
If you feel that you are a fit for our team please reach out with a detailed explanation of how and why.
We look forward to growing with you!