We are seeking a Medical Assistant / Phlebotomist to join our medical office, 4 to 5 days per week. Please review the duties, qualifications and benefits below.
- Rooms Patients, Gathers vital signs and appropriate information for the visit in our state of the art Electronic Medical Record System
- Assists providers with exams and/or procedures, within scope of practice and training.
- Maintain laundry, daily lab functions, clean exam rooms, perform other duties as needed.
- Need Candidates that have Clinical Experience, preferably OB/ GYN.
- Must have CMA certificate.
- Must have Phlebotomy experience.
- $28,000.00 to $34,000.00 per year DOE
- Bonus for Phlebotomy
- 2 weeks paid vacation/sick days first year
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Short Term Disability
- Dental and Medical Insurance