Customer Service & Logistics Representative
Cornerstone Chemical Company Metairie, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service & Logistics Representative provides support externally to customers and internally to the business in the areas of order processing, logistics, invoicing, and customer satisfaction.
- Process Customer Orders and make necessary adjustments while working with the Customers and other CSR team members
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Tank Farm, Shift Superintendents; Business managers, Customers and other Units to coordinate all aspects of processing/fulfillment of Customer Orders
- Work with Carriers and other CDS team members to coordinate shipments and scheduling of Orders
- Coordinate logistic activities with Customers and other stakeholders
- Proactively handle all aspects of a Customer Service Rep to prevent problems
- Ability to investigate root case analysis and provide preventative actions
- Process Railroad Train and coordinate Railroad switches, tracking, delays, performance etc.
- Process necessary International Customer Orders and work with Freight Forwarders etc.
- Process necessary Invoices and coordinate payments
- Help streamline various CSR functions
- Provide necessary back up training and back up support for other CSR team member(s)
- Process Customer concerns and complaints
- Conduct Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- All other duties assigned by management
- Chemical Manufacturing Logistics experience preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Good technical & computer skills, logistics software, Microsoft Office
- Customer focused, energetic & proactive mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities
- Knowledge of freight costs/analysis
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with ERP systems and Transportation Management Systems
- 1+ years of experience in order fulfillment or logistics within an industrial/commercial industry
- 1+ years of experience in a heavily customer service oriented role
Cornerstone Chemical Company is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Cornerstone Chemical Company
BusinessView all jobs at Cornerstone Chemical Company