Retirement Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $95,000 to $115,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
CornerStone Professional Placement is currently looking for a Retirement Operations Manager for a Christian non-profit financial services client in Dallas, Texas. As a Retirement Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team and overseeing the operations, processes, and procedures for contribution processing. Qualified candidates will have their Bachelor’s degree, at least 3 years of full management experience in financial services (preferably retirement operations), and be excited to support the culture and mission of the organization. This is a great direct hire opportunity with amazing benefits and relocation assistance is available for the right candidate!
Requirements for the Retirement Operations Manager:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years of team management experience
• Experience with administration of retirement plans and contribution processing operations.
• Proficient PC skills in MS Office and all other applications
• Must possess strong time management, relational, organization, prioritization, and analytical skills
Compensation for the Retirement Operations Manager:
• Direct hire
• Schedule: 8 am-5 pm (9/80 work schedule – off every other Friday) – must be available to work OT as needed
• Salary: $95-115K/year + 15% bonus opportunity
• Location: Dallas – hybrid (must be willing to train on-site, then will work on-site 2 days/week)
• Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, FSA, tuition reimbursement, professional development, wellness programs, company-paid certifications aligned with career, free on-site parking, 9/80 work schedule, retirement planning with company contribution up to 10% and matching, 30-minute chapel service on-site once/month, and more!
CornerStone Professional PlacementWhy Work Here?
CornerStone Professional Placement has 30 years of success in helping associates find their dream job and employers find their ideal talent!
BusinessView all jobs at CornerStone Professional Placement