CornerStone’s Professional Placement is seeking a Provider Relations Representative for a client in Oklahoma City. As the Provider Engagement Specialist, you will be responsible for building relationships with healthcare service providers to resolve issues, enhance their customer experience, manage projects, and assist with process improvements. You will also help set up new providers, make changes to accounts, and educate provides on contractual terms, policies, and procedures. This is an exciting direct hire opportunity with lucrative benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare management, preferred
- 3+ years of related Provider Engagement or similar experience (5+ years of experience required in lieu of degree)
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to healthcare providers
- Experience resolving service issues, performing root cause analysis, and assisting with process improvements
- The ability to understand and articulate contractual terms, policies, and procedures to providers
- Experience with EDI and online billing solutions
- Strong understanding of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) regulations
- Direct hire
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, FSA, PTO, paid holidays, long-term care, and more!