CornerStone's Professional Placement has partnered with a major hospital network in Fort Worth, Texas seeking a Project Manager for their Operations department. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for working cross-functionally with various departments to manage a variety of projects. Experience in the healthcare or medical insurance industries and knowledge of Texas Medicaid is strongly preferred. This client offers a rewarding work environment, temp-to-hire employment, and great benefits once hired permanently.
Requirements for the Project Manager - Healthcare Operations
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- PMP Certification, plus
- 5+ years of Project Management career experience
- Ability to manage project deliverables from start to finish, including developing goals, budgets, and timelines, assigning project duties, developing test scripts, UAT, making strategic recommendations, and maintaining and presenting project documentation for stakeholders
- Experience in the healthcare or medical insurance industry, ideal
- Knowledge of Texas Medicaid, medical claims, care management, and member services, ideal
Compensation for the Project Manager - Healthcare Operations
- Employment type: 1-year temp-to-hire
- Pay: $48/hr (+/- based on experience)
- Benefits: offered through CornerStone while on contract
- Permanent benefits include Medical, pharmacy, vision, dental, emergency services, occupational health services, FSA, disability plans, life insurance, retirement plans, PTO, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, travel benefits, and more!!
CornerStone Professional Placement
Why Work Here?
CornerStone's Professional Placement has 28 years' of experience helping candidates connect with companies to find their dream job!
Fort Worth, TX