Financial Advisor Financial Planner
CornerStone Professional Placement Rapid City, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: vision, dental, life insurance, medical
CornerStone has partnered with a Financial Advisory firm in their search for a Financial Advisor to represent their company on-site at their clients CPA firm. They will take over an existing client base of a $125M portfolio and provide investment solutions and tax based financial opportunities to the CPA firm patrons. If you are a Financial Advisor with an established book of business as well, we will compensate you for joining our team and bringing those clients to our firm. The Financial Advisor will collaborate with the CPA’s at the firm, devise strategic plans in how to market and develop financial services for the company clientele and train the CPA’s on product offerings that would benefit their patrons and in turn grow the financial advisors book-of-business. Robust knowledge of investment management, life Insurance, Long term care insurance, retirement plans and annuities is essential.
Financial Advisor Requirements:
· Bachelor degree preferred, but not required
· Series 65 required; series 7 or 6 would be a plus.
· CFP highly desired, but not required
· Insurance licenses a plus; life, health and possibly long term care
· 6+ years of Financial Advisor experience required
· Ability to travel to other client locations periodically in Gillette, WY, Dubuque, IA and South Beach, SD
· Clear communication skills; written and verbal
· Deadline oriented
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Background check, fingerprinting and professional reference checks will be conducted
· Will relocate, if needed
Financial Advisor Benefits:
· Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription Coverage, Flexible Spending Options
· Voluntary Insurance
· ID Theft Protection
· Company paid life insurance
· Retirement Savings Plans with employee match
· Retirement Services
· Professional and Personal Development, Assistance & Wellness programs
· Paid Holiday and bereavement leave
· Medical Leave
· Flexible work environment and schedules
· Community Support programs
If interested in being a part of our team, please email Allison Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 817-635-0500 ext. 162 for immediate consideration.
CornerStone Professional PlacementWhy Work Here?
CornerStone Professional Placement has 30 years of success in helping associates find their dream job and employers find their ideal talent!
AddressRapid City, SD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CornerStone Professional Placement