Director of Managed Services
- Posted: over a month ago
- $155,000 to $165,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Cornerstone Professional Placement has partnered with a valued client seeking an experienced Director of Managed Services. As the Director of Managed Services you will be responsible for leading and developing 2 separate teams, generating sales and opportunities, fostering client relationships, preparing and delivering business presentations. Qualified candidates will have 7+years of IT consulting practice, experience handling budgets and financial controls to meet cost deadlines, and be willing to self-sacrifice to ensure team success. This is an exciting Direct- Hire opportunity with a globally renowned consulting company that offers great benefits and an amazing, professional culture!
Title: Director of Managed Services
Requirements for Director of Managed Services:
- 10-15 years of IT consulting or relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or technical related field
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel (statistical analysis, pivot tables, graphing capabilities, etc.)
- Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet critical deadlines
- Process improvement and in-depth financial knowledge
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
Compensation for the Director of Managed Services:
· Direct hire!
· Compensation: $155-165k/year + bonus opportunities
· Schedule: REMOTE, M-F, may require long hours
· Benefits: 100% employer paid medical premiums, dental, vision, and MORE
If interested, send your resume to Amanda Miller at email@example.com and call 817-635-0500 ext 166 for immediate consideration.
CornerStone Professional PlacementWhy Work Here?
CornerStone Professional Placement has 30 years of success in helping associates find their dream job and employers find their ideal talent!
123 Main StDallas, TX
BusinessView all jobs at CornerStone Professional Placement