CornerStone Professional Placement Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CornerStone Professional Placement seeks for a Data Analyst for an engagement with a highly regarded client in the automotive industry. The Business Analyst will be responsible for interacting with users to support the reporting needs of the business.
Title: Business Data Analyst
Location: North Fort Worth, TX
Type: Long Term Contract
Pay Rate: $30 - $38/hour
• Work with end users to document existing end user reporting applications in MS Excel, MS Access, and/or Cognos to identify data needs.
• Generate reports and information for management.
• Work with the assigned business analyst to identify data availability and development issues with the report project prior to scope creation.
• Gather report requirements and create report specifications; provide estimation of effort (in hours).
• Create/Run accurate daily, weekly, or monthly reports according to the delivery schedule.
• Support with special initiatives/projects. Represent reporting during participation on key project initiatives, identify data gaps, and utilize resources to ensure accurate reporting.
• Ability to collect data and establish facts and identify trends and variances; Ability to formulate and test hypotheses for the purpose of forecasting outcomes; Ability to review and interpret and evaluate statistical information.
• Improving the reporting environment by: capturing new change requests and locating the needed data within the data warehouse or source system.
• Preferred: Resolve production issues for existing reports. Utilize COGNOS 10.1.1 components, PowerPlay, Access, SQL , EXCEL, or VBA to trouble shoot, modify or enhance existing production reports.
• Preferred: Development of COGNOS reports for management accurately and within estimated development times and according to the approved scope specifications.
• Preferred: Utilization of Cognos Report Studio, PowerPlay, MS Access, SQL, MS Excel, or VBA to develop new reports, update existing reports, and provide ad hoc support.
General Business 2 years
Reporting / data analytics
Genesys applications knowledge
Education: High School Diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
Please send resumes to IsaiahA@cornerstonestaffing.com for immediate consideration!
CornerStone Professional PlacementWhy Work Here?
CornerStone Professional Placement has 30 years of success in helping associates find their dream job and employers find their ideal talent!
AddressFort Worth, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at CornerStone Professional Placement