Business Development Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CornerStone Professional Placement seeks for a Business Development Manager for an engagement with a highly regarded client in the Technology & Hospitality industry. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the planning and overseeing business development efforts for assigned areas with a goal to on-board high-quality budget hotels on the company’s network.
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Type: Direct Hire, Permanent
Salary: $45K - $65K/year (Plus Commissions)
- Plan & oversee business development efforts for in assigned areas / clusters with a goal to on-board high-quality budget hotels on the company’s network
- Identify new hotels that meet the company standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner willingness etc. and pitch partnership proposal
- Negotiate commercial agreement with interested hotels and sign-up rooms
- Strengthen relationship with existing hotel owners & other relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance etc. to ensure smooth functioning of hotels on day-to-day basis
- 4-8 years of high quality experience in sales or business development
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure / negotiate large and complex business deals
- Mature, professional and has ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients
- High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get task completed
- Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally
- Local market knowledge of USA is a must
- Relevant experience in hospitality industry is an advantage
- Experience in early-stage startup environments preferred
1 Opening in each location:
Please send resumes to IsaiahA@cornerstonestaffing.com for immediate consideration!
CornerStone Professional PlacementWhy Work Here?
CornerStone Professional Placement has 30 years of success in helping associates find their dream job and employers find their ideal talent!
BusinessView all jobs at CornerStone Professional Placement