Corner Office seeks to employ individuals who share in our commitment for excellence while having some fun along the way. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to clearly speak fluent Spanish and English or fluent Haitian Creole and English. Must be success-driven, fast-paced and can work with a diverse group of people. Responsibilities include inbound and outbound calls. From time to time you may be asked to perform other administrative and customer service duties as necessary in the daily operation of the service center.
TWO WEEKS FOR TRAINING:
Candidate must be able to attend mandatory 2-week training from 9AM to 5PM Monday thru Friday - NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years general office experience preferred
- One year customer service experience, preferred
- Must be Bilingual – Fluent in Spanish / English or Fluent in Haitian Creole / English
- MUST BE RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE AND ON TIME!!!
- Available to work weekends (includes both Saturday and Sunday)
- Available to work holidays
- Great phone voice.
- Type 35 wpm with 70% accuracy (Online Data Entry)
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Adapt quickly to change.
- Possess the ability to diffuse difficult or irate callers.
- Ability to multitask.
- Successfully complete Call Center Pre-Employment Skills Assessment Test (Aptitude, Integrity and Personality test).
- Successfully Pass Background Check.
- Strong Work Ethic
- “Can do” Attitude
- Flexible Mindset
- Friendly Personality
- Team Player
- Honesty and Integrity
Corner Office Delray LLC
Delray Beach, FL