ASIC Design Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The mission of Cornelis Networks is to deliver innovative purpose-built interconnect solutions that enable our customers to optimally apply vast computational resources to solve the world’s toughest problems. The ability to effectively focus a significant amount of computational power on solving critical problems through the use of artificial intelligence, data analytics, and modeling/simulation techniques is vital to many scientific, commercial, and government organizations.
Cornelis Networks is hiring senior ASIC Design Engineers with experience in one or more of the key areas required to build the world-class SoCs to be deployed in high performance computing, high performance data analytics, and artificial intelligence interconnect solutions.
ASIC Design Engineer Responsibilities
- End-to-end SoC/ASIC development:
- Front-end standard cell ASIC development including RTL development, Design Verification, synthesis, and post-silicon validation.
- Cross-functional collaboration and partnering with internal and external cross-functional teams, across all levels of the corporation.
- Define, implement, debug, and deliver system solutions around purpose-built ASICs.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in digital design with one or more HDL language (System Verilog, Verilog, VHDL)
- proficient in one or more scripting language (TCL, Python, Perl)
- Understanding of Standard Cell ASIC development flow including digital design, IP integration, simulation and synthesis.
- 2+ years of silicon development experience
- Ability to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Reside in the U.S.A., able to travel to our offices (when safe) periodically for in-person collaboration at our Headquarters is located in Wayne, PA.
- Track record of first-pass success in ASIC and Systems
- Experience with multiple clock designs and asynchronous interfaces
- Cornelis Networks fully supports remote employees who are able to travel to our offices (when safe) periodically for in-person collaboration. Our Headquarters is located at its Wayne, PA.
Cornelis Networks does not offer employment sponsorship at this time.
Cornelis Networks is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Cornelis Networks Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?