Corks N Crafts, a modern DIY Craft & Sip Studio in Downtown Summerlin is currently looking for a professional, organized go-getter to join our rapidly growing team. Our upscale do-it-yourself art studio/ Wine bar is in need of a studio manager that can adapt quickly to a fast paced creative environment. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills who can help our team grow into multiple locations as a national franchise. Responsibilities include: Management of our flagship Downtown Summerlin location as well as being a part of the growth of the business, which includes additional Las Vegas Locations and Franchises. Potential for profit sharing.
A Background in Advertising, Marketing and Franchising is a plus. An Art background or passion for art is also a plus, but not required.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Assisting with Social Media, and email marketing campaigns.
- Associates’ degree in Business, Business Administration, Business Management, Hospitality or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail or service industry environment in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Self-motivator, creative, and highly adaptable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Computer Skills
- General knowledge and passion for Arts & Crafts.
- Must be able to work evenings, nights, and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation and have the ability of shopping for the business.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for an extended amount of time.
Salary beginning at $45,000 per year + benefits and profit sharing.