Operations Manager for a unique new franchise Concept (Profit Sharing)
Corks N Crafts Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical
Corks N Crafts, a modern DIY Craft & Sip Studio in Downtown Summerlin is currently looking for a professional, organized go-getter to join our rapidly growing team. Our upscale do-it-yourself art studio/ Wine bar is in need of a studio manager that can adapt quickly to a fast paced creative environment. We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills who can help our team grow into multiple locations as a national franchise. Responsibilities include: Management of our flagship Downtown Summerlin location as well as being a part of the growth of the business, which includes additional Las Vegas Locations and Franchises. Potential for profit sharing.
A Background in Advertising, Marketing and Franchising is a plus. An Art background or passion for art is also a plus, but not required.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- Assisting with Social Media, and email marketing campaigns.
- Associates’ degree in Business, Business Administration, Business Management, Hospitality or relevant field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail or service industry environment in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Self-motivator, creative, and highly adaptable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Computer Skills
- General knowledge and passion for Arts & Crafts.
- Must be able to work evenings, nights, and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation and have the ability of shopping for the business.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand for an extended amount of time.
Salary beginning at $45,000 per year + benefits and profit sharing.
Corks N CraftsWhy Work Here?
Profit Sharing, Room for growth, rapidly growing company with corporate office in Las Vegas,
Corks N Crafts is an upscale Modern DIY Craft and sip studio. Similar to a "paint & sip" studio except much more dynamic, engaging, and fun! CNC offers instructor lead crafting classes that guide participants through all the steps of accomplishing a Pinterest worthy project! Did we mention we also serve Beer, Wine and shareable appetizers?! CNC is a comfortable environment were groups can enjoy the company of friends and fellow crafters while experiencing an alternative night out! The studio is located in the Downtown Summerlin Mall so it is open 7 days a week. When we do not have a class in session we offer open studio drop ins so customers may stop in, pick from a variety of projects, and create at their own pace. We boast a spacious private party room and constantly have a variety of groups in for team building, children's birthdays, bridal showers and more. Corks N Crafts is a positive and FUN environment to work in! The company is setup to begin franchising in the near future with the Summerlin location as the Flagship store. Tons of room for growth within the store and corporation.
1875 Festival Plaza Dr ste 100Las Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Corks N Crafts