Managed Services, Client Executive (Sales)
Coretek Services Farmington, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Client Executive. This role will plan, organize,and drivesales programs centered around our managed services solution. This role will identify new relationship opportunities within enterprise organizations and cultivate those relations. This role is responsible for exceeding overall sales objectives for the organization.
- Strategic selling to Enterprise level companies
- Negotiate and close multi million dollar managed services deals
- Generate relationships with C- Level decision makers at enterprise level customers
- Understand the WHY for all potential customers and areas of opportunities for Coretek
- Create sales forecasts and reports on product and pricing trends.
- Work with our CRM to identify and track prospect communications.
- Plan and carry out direct Sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Respond to and provide follow up for all sales enquiries
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal staff.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Managing the existing partner network, as well as developing new sales partnerships.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct Sales activities to all existing accounts, as well as new accounts.
- Build respectful relationships with team members while appreciating each member's seat
- Promote innovation, creativity, and effectiveness, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Bachelors degreeor equivalent work experience
- Must possess 5+ years of successful experience proven track record in relationship selling of Managed and IT Consulting Services in one or more of these technologies in Microsoft Modern Workplace, Cloud (Azure), Managed services, Security or Mobility
- Proven success at the full life cycle of a sale.
- Experience hunting, generating, and following up on leads, farming and servicing large accounts.
- An evolved level of ability to process leads, discover client needs and work with technology teams to develop solutions for Enterprise.
- Commitment to professionally managing the account relationship, building out new business and treating each client as a long-term partner.
- Communication skills at a level commensurate with a solution selling role - both verbally, in writing and in business communications and an independent, driven, professional personality.
- Demonstrated experience in selling and closing multi-million dollar managed services deals
- Cloud experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong desire and ability to quickly learn, become competent in, and apply new skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel throughout the U.S. as required for client meetings (post-Covid)
BusinessView all jobs at Coretek Services