Our client partners with state, federal and local governments to provide communities with critical health and human service programs. They are currently hiring for 3 temporary (90 day position) Specialists that can assist with training. This is a remote position and you must live in the state of New Jersey.
The Trainer is responsible for synthesizing complex policies and procedures into educational materials. The Trainer is also responsible for delivering these materials to the customer service team. Trainers must be able to supervise staff who are in training to ensure effective educational outcomes. This individual will work closely with multiple projects including management and internal partners to ensure the successful development, implementation and ongoing delivery and operations of the learning programs.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required; Equivalent years’ experience considered in lieu of degree
• Two (2) years’ experience in curriculum development, teaching, training, or related field
• Strong analysis and information gathering skills required
• Knowledge of call center terminology, human services, and/or eligibility programs preferred
• Ability to motivate and inspire audience; and analyze and implement industry innovations and best practices to ensure maximum operational efficiency
• Intermediate level in proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Project, Access)
• Assess new hire performance - identifying those that will move forward and those that will terminate if test scores or professional behavior requirements are not met
• Coach new hires on content and provide feedback on skills and deficiencies to management
• Responsible for developing instructional strategies, new print and electronic training materials and assessment techniques for multiple internal client contracts
• Develop an outline and determine the best form of delivery based on the topic and time restrictions
• Design program addressing the different learning styles of the participants using a “blended” learning approach
• Create any combination of materials to support this approach that could include PowerPoint slides, job aids, case studies, system drills, prepared flip charts, e-Learning, team activities, etc
• Deliver training content to existing employees and new hires using various media such as flip chart, PowerPoint presentations, class exercises, e-Learning, etc.
• Develop testing tools to measure and assess effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum. Specialist will utilize this information to recommend updates to materials
You will need to have a desktop or laptop that runs Windows 10 or a MAC with a 10.14 operating system. These positions start on 10/5 and you must be able to consent to and pass a background check if hired. Interviews via Zoom will be conducted. Salary $21.63/hour. Candidates MUST live in the state of New Jersey- no exceptions.
CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.