CORESTAFF Services is seeking a Health Care Call Center Representative for one of a prestigious world-renowned healthcare company located in Newark, CA. This will be a Temp to Hire Position paying $24.29/Hour; Depending on Experience.
What you’ll do. . .
- Respond to a high-volume of incoming and outgoing telephone calls and faxed referrals
- Assist patients in registering, scheduling, changing, and canceling appointments
- Facilitate communication between the patient and the physician or clinic
- Deliver expert knowledge regarding clinic-specific processes
- Accurately document and route calls to the proper department
- Identify urgent customer needs or operational issues and escalate appropriately
- Maintain respect and composure when speaking with customers
- Efficiently navigate medical records and ensure patient information is up-to-date and accurately entered in the correct location
- Communicate with care team and support staff on various patient issues
- Meet all regulatory and compliance standards
- Deliver high level of customer service
- Follow documented protocols and guidelines
- Meet and exceed departmental quality assurance standards
- Use reference documents and online knowledge base tools to clearly articulate accurate information regarding services
- Adhere to work schedules including breaks and lunches
- Use functionality of the telephone system as required
- Other departmental duties as assigned.
What you’ll need. . .
- Education – High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience – 1 year or more of Health Care Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Type 40 words per minute
- Effectively listen to resolve patient's/customers inquiries
- Maintain respect and composure in stressful situations
- Navigate complex software tools and accurately input data
- Effectively document caller notes into the medical record
- Ability to adjust communication to fit the needs and level of understanding of the receiver
- Ability to apply business logic to resolve patient/customer issues while managing multiple priorities.
Nice To Have But Not Required . . .
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Call center experience
- EPIC Software experience
- Radiology Experience
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.