Corestaff Services is seeking a Call Center/Customer Service Representative for a financial services company in downtown Los Angeles. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity. The schedule is 5:00pm - 2:00am or 2:00pm - 11:00pm including weekends. The position offers up to $24.00/hour depending on experience.
- Responds to and handles operational questions and requests for all branches, Commercial Banking and the Entertainment Division in a high volume, fast-paced telephone environment.
- Manages client conversations. Satisfies the needs of the client while controlling the length of the call. Defuses unsatisfied clients.
- Independently analyzes and resolves operational problems of a difficult nature on clients' accounts.
- Identifies and appropriately handles potential fraudulent situations.
- Independently handles issues for deposits, savings, loan, credit cards, ATM/Debit cards, CDs, IRAs and wire transfers.
- Additionally, handles technical support for the the company's online product and any special promotions or campaigns.
- Maintains favorable client relations by handling requests in a tactful and professional manner reflecting positively on the company.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years banking experience in client service required.
- Minimum 2 years of technical support experience required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a call center environment required.
- Minimum 1 year of basic computer experience required. (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and resolve client concerns.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
- Must possess desire to assist clients with a variety of client service-related issues in a fast-paced, independent, telephone based service environment with an emphasis on quality.
- Ability to interface in an effective and professional manner with clients, and all levels of bank personnel.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- *Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.