Business Development/Account Manager - Mid to Sr.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the job
COREONYX Government Solutions; a proven, award-winning CVE-SDVOSB and market leader spanning all aspects of the Digital IT ecosystem—including cloud, As-a-Service, and artificial intelligence, Services Design, Engineering, and Transformation is seeking an outgoing and proven Mid/Senior level Business Development / Account Manager to join its Herndon-based Public Sector Practice and take a lead role in selling CGS services within Civilian Accounts.
This is a management-level position reporting directly to the COREONYX Principals and Managing Directors. The focus of this role is both building within our base markets and expanding into new markets with an emphasis on pursuing prime, multi-year annuity contracts specific that align to our capabilities that span the full-stack Digital Transformation & Services ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will strategically plan their approach to clients and offer compelling solutions to cater to clients' needs. They are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships in order to meet sales goals.
Identify and/or qualify potential business pursuits by analyzing market opportunities, requirements, and capabilities; evaluating options; adjusting internal priorities; and recommending investments. Participate in go/no go decisions during the qualification process.
- Develop, Manage and Close a qualified pipeline of opportunities to support the company's growth objectives and strategic goals.
- Upon pursuing a decision, develop and execute a winning strategy for all assigned opportunities.
- Recommend and implement strategies for developing proposals on assigned pursuits, working collaboratively with internal teams (Operations, Contracts, Pricing, HR, etc.)
- Ensure high-quality, winning proposals.
- Maintain unwavering professional integrity and business ethics in all engagements and protect the confidentiality of COREONYX’s proprietary information and intellectual property.
- Establish business development strategies for the Federal agencies & portfolio of accounts
* MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN * DIRECT-HIRE * U.S. VETERAN PREFERENCE *
Minimum 7 years experience in Federal business development, Consulting, or Operations with direct experience in relevant agencies.
- Successful win record and proven experience overseeing and managing the full life cycle of the capture process, including pipeline development/management, building, and leading teams, overseeing details, managing schedules, and priorities, etc.
- MUST be a self-starter
- Proven winning track record with federal contracts and task orders as a Prime contractor.
- Proven ability to leverage existing partnerships across small, medium, and large businesses and build new relationships.
- Working knowledge of the Shipley Business Development, Capture, and Proposal processes.
- Proven knowledge of US Government contracting, including contract types and procurement processes.
- Strong Knowledge of IT practices and technology.
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills with experience presenting to Government Executives.
- Strong research and investigative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (Oral and Written) & customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize multiple ongoing projects.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of industry-related business development experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of successful marketing strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Strong track record of performance in meeting or exceeding goals
- Possess strong knowledge and an established network within the GOVCON Community within agencies such as:
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Coreonyx