Assistant Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Corenic Construction Group, named 2019 DC Small Business of the Year, and one of the Washington Business Journal's fastest growing companies in 2018, is seeking an experienced, well-versed, enthusiastic and goal-oriented Assistant Project Manager for their Operations/Project Management department. In this role, the candidate will carry out the following essential duties and key responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Manager with various projects for private, federal and local government clients with interior based contracts up to $1.8M in contract value.
- Manage project direction by creating and managing submittal logs, transmittals, change orders, project directory, etc.
- Manage various contracts and vendor relationships
- Interact with superintendents for information from the field.
- Adapt and apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize performance.
- May have some responsibilities for handling financials of projects
- Handle multiple tasks and perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar field
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years experience as an Assistant Project Manager with a general contractor that specializes in interiors
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior experience working with a project management team and coordinating with Superintendents, clients, vendors, etc.
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability, life)
- Matching 401k
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Professional development assistance and training programs
- Employee referral program
Corenic Construction Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Employment decisions are made without regard to sex, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, or any other protected class under federal and required state laws.
TechnologyView all jobs at Corenic Construction