We are seeking a Telecommuting / Remote Project Manager responsible for overseeing the successful implementation of our Pharmacy Control Management and Pharmacy Warehouse Management Systems for our Pharmacy and Hospital customers. Responsibilities include managing relevant departments, employees, and customer resources, setting deadlines, communicating with executives about the state of the project, ensuring projects stay on track and on budget, and adjusting to meet new requirements.
You will manage project scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality and resources as well as perform end to end quality assurance of the system prior to installation.
Project Manager duties and responsibilities
Over the course of a project, you will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress to keep the project on schedule. Important duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals.
- Performing Business Integration Analysis to dovetail CoreFlex into the customer's new operational flows.
- Creating long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating and monitoring progress on tasks with internal departments, employees, contractors and vendors.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Performing end to end quality assurance prior to installation.
- Travel to customer sites for system shakedown, customer training and live startup.
- Creating and augmenting user training material.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicating with executives to keep the project aligned with company goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- Performing various tasks as required to achieve a successful implementation of the system
Why Work Here?For over 25 years CoreFlex has been providing custom automated pharmacy workflow software, controls and pharmacy warehouse management solutions to the central fill and mail order pharmacy markets. We are a leader in the industry providing our Pharmacy Control Management system and Pharmacy Warehouse Management system to growing Pharmacies.
Growing company with opportunity for fast career advancement. Tele commute from anywhere in the United States