- $18 Hourly
The Warehouse Associate (Seasonal) is responsible for maintaining and operation of their primary stations & bindery equipment to company standards. Basic knowledge of printing machinery, cutting, folding, UV coating, sorting and binding machines is desired, but not required.
- Punctual and dependable
- Able to work quickly and meet strict deadline
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, able to read and interpret instructions, identify problems/missing information and address proactively
- Able to evaluate projects and provide input on productivity and quality improvements
- Organized and experienced in managing multiple priorities
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 65 lbs.
- 70-90% of time standing or walking
- Working in a manufacturing (warehouse) environment
- Working on Bindery & Finishing Equipment
- Monday - Friday
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.