Nurse Practitioner APRN for Wellness and Weight Loss Clinic in Waterbury, CT.
Enjoy a rewarding position within our company promoting/treating overall wellness and weight loss. Truly help change our patient's lives for the better!
We are looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner with a valid DEA license to join our talented team and deliver exceptional patient care. The Nurse Practitioner will provide patient care; conduct exams, complete health history, documents patients' progress and assists with patient care management.
Nurse Practitioner Job Functions:
- Obtains and reviews patient's medical history information relevant to patient care.
- Obtains vitals for each patient.
- Orders and reviews laboratory studies as well as diagnostic procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for prescribing FDA approved appetite suppressants according to state and federal guidelines.
- Reviews patient's progress and manages patient care accordingly.
- Maintains all documentation for patient care and medication management.
- Conducts patient consultations.
- Provides training to clinical and non-clinical staff as needed.
- Documents patient progress notes in the patient chart/EMR.
- Performs other clinical duties as required.
- Discusses patient's progress and address any patient concerns.
- Must have a valid Medical and DEA License in Connecticut.
- Must be a team player and enjoy changing lives!
- Base salary - Candidates submit salary requirements
- Medical Insurance
- Quality of life