Software or Simulation Engineer, Developer
CoreTechs Ashburn, VA
- Posted: May 04, 2021
5 years of experience of AWS.
Okay with non-local candidates working remotely. If local, candidate will start remotely until WFH is lifted.
Job Title: Developer - Software/Simulation Engineer
Contract Duration: 1 year, possibility of extension.
- Develop statistical models and simulations for RF link level analyses
- Assist in the development, coding, and testing of algorithms/analytics for shared spectrum systems
- Develop optimization techniques for computational efficiency and performance
- Develop framework/code in Python/C for large scale computation in multi-processing environment
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science with 10+ years (8+ with MS) of experience in software development and design
- Must have at least 5 years of large-scale simulation and/or RF link level analysis in Python and C++
- Must be familiar with stages (e.g., feasibility study, design, implementation/test, debug, and maintenance) of product development cycle
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Python language and libraries (e.g., MatPlotLib, NumPy, Django, Pandas, PySpark, Machine Learning, PySQL, PyMongo)
- Must have at least 5 year of experience working with Databases (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Must have at least 5 year of experience with public cloud platforms and designing applications for scale
- Must have at least 5 year of experience with AWS cloud and services such as EC2, EBS, S3, DynamoDB, EFS and Lambda.
- Must have at least 3 years of architecture experience in AWS cloud.
- Must have experience on Git Source control
- Experience working in Agile development environment and familiar with Scrum methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced product development environment with algorithm, system, and software engineers ***
- Background on wireless communication systems and wireless propagation theories.
- Background on probability theory.
- Experience working with frontend/UI software developers.
- Understands developing quantifiable metrics for characterizing observations from simulation.
- 5 years of experience in developing and testing algorithms or mathematical/statistical models.
TechnologyView all jobs at CoreTechs