- Are you looking to make an impact in a growth company? The client is looking for an IT Business Systems Analyst to be responsible for the planning, analysis, design and delivery of solutions for our back-office applications (Zuora and NetSuite experience desired).
- For this position, you will examine existing and new systems for improvement, report common issues, evaluate company performance, and recommend new system procedures.
- To excel in this position, you will use your in-depth knowledge of business processes and business system analysis techniques.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Provide production support for various back office systems including, but not limited to researching and resolving problems with NetSuite, Avalara, Zuora and other in-house financial systems.
- Design and validate that the proposed solution architecture supports the stated and implied business requirements.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of existing business application architecture, including integrations and data structures.
- Staying up to speed with emerging technologies through ongoing research, industry outreach, and internal PoCs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Create reports in NetSuite based on project requirements or as part of data integrity validation.
- Take ownership of communicating to NetSuite support to resolve system problems.
- Research new payment methods supported and not supported in NetSuite and recommend the path for implementation.
- Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst supporting back office systems.
- Extensive business process knowledge, configuration and hands on experience (minimum of 5 years) preferably with Order to Cash (Revenue Management, Receivables, Invoicing).
- 5+ years’ hands-on Financials experience in at least one of key ERPs like NetSuite
- General knowledge and understanding of Finance processes (like Procure to Pay, Record to Report), procedures and policies in order to translate business requirements into system.
- Experience handling cross-functional projects with applications like Salesforce, banks (AR lockbox), Tax systems (Avalara) etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills.
- Self-motivation, proactive and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to detail and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.