- As a Full Stack Developer, you'll be a critical member of our team of engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform. You'll work closely with our CTO and our Director of Engineering, AI, and Data Science providing leadership, guidance as well as top notch programming for scale and success.
- You’ll join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly improve the quality of experience we provide our customers by delivering at our best and being voracious learners. We are an incredibly supportive team and close to our customers. When problems arise, everyone in the engineering team pitches in. We are excited about a lot of things—what “best” looks like for our customers, what “breakthrough” looks like in engineering—and we share these passions across the company and with our customers. Customers even attend our hackathons.
- Bring 5-8 years of experience in software engineering as a Full Stack Developer, a builder mindset, and a technical degree. You’ll be working alongside as well as collaborating with our excellent and skilled team, designing and deploying front-end web and back-end architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working with graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Focus on quality and ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
- Expertise in back-end programming languages (node.js, PHP and Python).
- Proficient and demonstrable experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- A professional and personal need for code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection strategies.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git. Understanding and strong interest in DevOps.
- Experience in designing and developing APIs. A desire to stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.