- As a Full Stack Developer, you'll be a critical member of our team of engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform.
- You'll work closely with the CTO and our Director of Engineering, AI, and Data Science providing leadership, guidance as well as top notch programming for scale and success.
- You’ll join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly improve the quality of experience we provide our customers by delivering at our best and being voracious learners.
- We are an incredibly supportive team and close to our customers.
- When problems arise, everyone in the engineering team pitches in.
- We are excited about a lot of things—what “best” looks like for our customers, what “breakthrough” looks like in engineering—and we share these passions across the company and with our customers.
- Customers even attend our hackathons, affectionately named WoBoCon.
- Working alongside as well as collaborating with our excellent and skilled team, designing and deploying front-end web and back-end architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working with graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bring 5-8 years of experience in software engineering as a Full Stack Developer, a builder mindset, and a technical degree.
- Problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Focus on quality and ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
- Expertise in back-end programming languages (node.js, PHP and Python).
- Proficient and demonstrable experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc. A professional and personal need for code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements. Understanding and implementation of security and data protection strategies.
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git. Understanding and strong interest in DevOps.
- Experience in designing and developing APIs. A desire to stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams. A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.