The Customer Service Specialist is the focal point between the company and assigned customers for processing customer orders on all routine business activities
• Purchase order entry and order acknowledgment. Coordinate and administer customer schedule change requests.
• Maintain a high level of data integrity and adhere to department turnaround times.
• Provide post sale order status, customer and application support through completion of contract. Communicate with customers daily via telephone, email and fax correspondence.
• Administer customer requirements via customer web portals as needed.
• Prepare and submit price quotes and negotiate price and delivery schedule for legacy products.
• Support Sales and Marketing forecasting and sales analysis activities.
• Mitigate customer complaints concerning billing disputes and services rendered.
• Liaison between the company's finance and customer to provide research and support of credits and invoice re-bills.
• Interface organizationally with all supportive departments as needed to support customer needs.
• Build rapport and promote communication across internal supply chain and drive for issue resolution.
• Promote department objectives and office lean principles.
• The ideal candidate will have AS/AA degree or equivalent with at 5 years of customer service experience.
• Business or Technical School (AA Desired) or Equivalent.
• Experience in the aerospace industry or related is highly preferred.
• Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the flexibility to do whatever it takes to care for our customers.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to prepare spreadsheets, graphs, presentations and reports.
• Must possess ERP system knowledge, experience with AS400 or Oracle is a plus.