Android Developer, Android SWE
Our client provides cutting edge SaaS technology in a classification they invented with an end-to-end system for crafting, experiencing, and changing cloud-based immersive technology with funding from the best VC’s.
Our client is seeking a Senior Android Software Engineer to lead the development of 3D technology. You will work with partners to deliver state of the art capture experiences on next-generation mobile and camera devices. The ideal person will be passionate about building phenomenal mobile software and motivated to lead, and excited about the creation of mobile apps for capturing, editing, and viewing 3D spaces and objects.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team and product marketing to define, design, develop, and deliver new exciting features on capture applications.
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and incorporate new technology into products and processes to improve development and efficiency.
- Deliver a quality software solution using Agile mobile development cycle
- Analyze business requirements, provide development estimates, feedback, and proper implementation
- Develop, maintain, support, monitor and optimize existing mobile applications.
- Research and recommend new mobile tools and applications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- 6+ years of experience in high-performance software development
- 2+ years experience in Android mobile development experience with deep technical knowledge of mobile frameworks and how to build great reactive UI Design.
- A solid grasp of core software concepts is required, to include networking, storage systems, and file systems, security, memory management, multi-threading, and application lifecycle management.
- Experience with 3D graphics, odometry, photogrammetry, and optimizing mobile performance with CPU, GPU, Memory, and latency is a huge a plus.
- Experience working with Embedded Android is beneficial
- Experience working with RESTful web API’s is a plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar is preferred.