PT Inside Sales Representative
CoreTech Omaha, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
The part-time Inside Sales Representative at CoreTech is primarily responsible for making outbound cold calls, building relationships over the phone, and creating a pipeline. Motivated, organized and conversational people that are focused on executing their goals will thrive in this position. To be successful the ISR will qualify leads and engage them in conversations to set appointments for sales staff. The role requires professionalism, coachability, business acumen, positivity and listening skills.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you must be:
- A Relationship-builder – you use your people skills to build rapport and conversations quickly for the purpose of qualifying business leads and setting appointments
- Results-focused – you know what it takes to meet objectives and you understand and execute on the activities it takes to meet these objectives
- Motivated & Dedicated – you remain positive and confident when hurdles present themselves, you know you will overcome those hurdles
- Goal-oriented – you understand how your work fits in the big picture and follow through to make your goals a reality
- Organized – you understand that documentation, tracking, and metrics will help you be successful in your role
In this position you will:
- Contact business leads by phone to qualify, engage, and develop relationships to set appointments for sales staff.
- Partner with marketing team members, as needed, to develop email sequences or suggest helpful tools for lead generation or nurturing.
- Document calls and activity in CRM application.
- Review potential lead company information online
- Assist with updating current marketing database of leads
- Participate in and implement training
- Work 28-30 hours per week
- Ability to learn quickly, adopt new processes, and work independently, as well as contribute to the sales and marketing team efforts
- 2-3 years of outbound cold calling and appointment setting experience.
- High school diploma or GED required. Secondary education preferred.
Are you ready for your dedication to appointment setting to be rewarded? In addition to a competitive hourly rate, CoreTech provides compensation for appointment setting and new client acquisitions.
CoreTech www.coretech.us, located in Omaha, maintains a family- and team-oriented environment where your contributions make a difference our company and our client base. We provide interesting and dynamic work, opportunities to learn and grow within your role, as well as competitive wages and incentives.
CoreTech does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
CoreTechWhy Work Here?
Do you love working with technology, collaborating, and helping small to midsize businesses succeed? Then CoreTech is the place for you!
CoreTech www.coretech.us, located in Omaha, maintains a family- and team-oriented environment where your contributions make a difference not only to our company, but our clients' firms as well. We provide interesting and dynamic work, opportunities to learn and advance within the firm, and an environment that fosters leadership abilities. We offer a competitive wage and free pop to our staff!
9711 M StreetOmaha, NE