We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our family friendly atmosphere, located at our Tucson location. As a full-time Customer Service Representative you will be offered a daytime schedule, no weekends, evenings or holidays required. From day one, you will begin to accrue PTO and enjoy a business casual attire setting. You will also be eligible to participate in a competitive benefit package that includes; medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401 (k) with company match. CoreSource offers Customer Service Representatives internal growth opportunities along with tuition reimbursement.
As an independently operating subsidiary of Trustmark Companies, CoreSource has the support of an A-category rated mutual insurance company. We reduce cost and complexity, and our personal approach to healthy well-being solutions drives member engagement and empowers smart, confident, and healthy healthcare consumers.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing information on a variety of topics such as benefits, eligibility, claim status, claim disposition and so on. If you have customer service experience and enjoy providing service by accurately and respectfully responding to telephone, written, and electronic inquiries from members, providers and clients, let us know by applying today.
- Respond to telephone, written and electronic inquiries from employees/members, providers, clients and other interested parties using system notes, plan documents and booklets, benefit reference documents, Claim Reference Manuals and claims-related memoranda.
- Treat all inquiries professionally and respectfully following CoreSource guidelines
- Appropriately refer or escalate calls based on customer service procedures and guidelines.
- Research inquiries and respond appropriately.
- Appropriately refer unresolved inquiries or inquiries requiring further action to the appropriate individual, e.g. Analyst, Corrections, Senior, Supervisor/Manager.
- Follow-up regularly on outstanding issues to ensure timely resolution and client satisfaction.
- Thoroughly and accurately document all inquiries using PowerSTEPP and Family Files following CoreSource guidelines
- Communicate via telephone, email, electronic messaging, fax, or written letter with employees/members, providers of service, clients and/or other insurance carriers to ensure proper claim processing and issue resolution.
- Initiate outgoing calls or other service projects as assigned
- Other duties as needed/assigned
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service driven environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with team members, employees/members, providers, and clients
- Ability to use common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in oral, written or diagram form
- Flexible; open to continued process improvement
- Ability to learn new/proprietary systems, to adapt to various system platforms, and to effectively use MS Excel/Word
- Education and experiences that are still directly related to the job but could be taught or are not critical to the decision of which incumbent to hire. These specifications do not disqualify candidates without them from consideration. Include all knowledge, skills and abilities preferred for the role.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced call center
- Self-Funded Insurance/Benefits and/or TPA experience
- Knowledge of medical procedure and diagnosis coding
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Familiarity with Summary Plan Documents (SPDs)/Insurance Booklets or other benefit descriptive tools