Manages support functions essential to salesforce productivity. These may include planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program and system administration and CRM management. Responsible for productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales support organization. Also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the business objectives and priorities are enabled and sales activities are fully integrated with other parts of the business.
- Responsible for the implementation and administration of a knowledge management platform, which includes integrations to a collaboration tool and the CRM system
- Work with product leaders, marketing leaders and sales leaders to drive user adoption, currency of content and ensure collaboration across the enterprise within the Knowledge Management Platform
- Develop sales training curriculum and coordination of training for New Hires, Products/Solutions and Sales Effectiveness
- Find effective ways to train sales employees such as virtual trainings and video tutorials
- Seeks to identify new areas of opportunity to drive efficiencies and improvements within sales enablement by analyzing technology, trends in order to understand gaps and working with sales leaders to understand their needs.
- Responsible for resource allocation, as well as setting and maintaining appropriate staffing levels and group productivity levels.
- Makes decisions on administrative and operational matters and ensures the operation effectively achieves objectives
- Responsible for the timely delivery of his/her functional area's commitments.
- Drives the establishment of business unit functional strategies and/or resolution of critical functional issues
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field; MBA or Master's Degree in a relevant field preferred
- 7+ years related experience
- Experience in sales operation "best practices"
- Ability to drive for results
- Ability to collaborate across the enterprise
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems using analytical skills and sound judgment
- Ability to mentor, coach, and train more junior staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills