Junior RMF Analyst
Core4ce Charleston, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Core4ce is hiring an RMF Specialist to support our growing team.
- Develop an RMF IATO/IATT packages for a large enterprise System-of-Systems Test environment and test events.
- Manage and report ACAS scan aggregates from sub-systems that participate in the event.
- Establish and manage Security posture Entrance Criteria for the Event participants.
- Manage multiple accreditation extension requests.
- Support accreditation package development for hosted in the virtualization solution private customer when required.
- Perform all periodic scans to meet RMF requirements. Provide scan results, recommendations, and a risk matrix to a task prioritization group
- Maintain accreditation documentation IAW RMF, and NIWC LANT ISSM requirements
- Interpret security documentation, procedures, and guidelines; such as the DISA STIG, DoD guidance then incorporate necessary provisions into build scripts, Group Policy Objects, Installation, and Configuration design documents and lab builds enforcing and solidifying standards, security procedures, and controls ensuring the integrity of the Identity Management Framework of the lab and enterprise.
- Exposure to Cybersecurity field
- 1-2 years of IT experience preferred
- Secret Clearance preferred
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Core4ce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Core4ce does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Core4ce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Core4ce complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Core4ce expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Core4ce’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Reasonable Accommodation Statement
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to HR@Core4ce.com. (Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment)
BusinessView all jobs at Core4ce