High School Recruiter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At CrossPurpose, we believe in being all-in, putting down deep roots in a community, and loving neighbors even when it costs us. We believe in telling people the truth, even when it hurts. These are just some of our values, and we take them very seriously. CrossPurpose is a faith-based organization, affiliated with Providence Bible Church, and we believe that the non-profit organization, working in tandem with the local church, most fully reflects Gods kingdom.
As an employee of CrossPurpose, you will be joining a Christian community on a mission to abolish all forms of poverty in Denver. If you are just interested in a job, this opportunity is not for you. If you are looking for a way to live out your purpose, read on.
We actively strive for diversity in our workforce. To learn more about who we are and what we do, check out https://www.crosspurpose.org/about-us/.
CrossPurpose has been selected as one of 2021 and 2022s Best Places to Work by the Denver Business Journal!
Scope and Position Responsibilities
The High School Recruiter is responsible for recruiting high school seniors to participate in the CrossPurpose Leader Program as an alternative to traditional post-secondary pathways. The High School Recruiter will be responsible for building high-level partnerships directly with high school counselors, Denver Scholarship Foundation staff, and others to develop and maintain connections with non-profit organizations that serve high school students. The goal is to leverage partnership opportunities to present and connect directly with high school seniors.
Major Areas of Responsibility
High School Recruitment Responsibilities (80%)
- Identify key partnership opportunities with high schools and organizations that provide supportive services to high school students
- Meet with leadership/executives to create awareness of the CrossPurpose program as an alternative to traditional post-secondary options
- Meet with staff members and key stakeholders to promote the CrossPurpose program and create a mutually agreed upon referral capacity
- Work with partners to develop simple and clear application pathways for high school seniors
- Connect directly with high school seniors to promote the CrossPurpose program
- Attend career fairs and other events that provide resources for high school seniors
- Create opportunities for high school seniors to engage directly with CrossPurpose
- Develop marketing and promotional materials that high schools can use to promote CrossPurpose
- Develop quality control and tracking metrics to accurately assess the success of high school students throughout the CrossPurpose program
- Complete phone and email follow-up cadences with interested students to encourage follow-through and application
Partnership Support Responsibilities (20%)
- Support the Community Partner Liaison by building a strong network of community partnerships
- Attend in-person events to promote CrossPurpose
- Provide administrative and outreach support to open new partnership channels and initiate new partnerships
- Provide administrative and tracking support to strengthen current partnerships
- A deep level of knowledge and understanding of the complexity of poverty and familiarity working with issues of poverty
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of B2B partnership building and/or sales experience
- 2+ years of direct-to-consumer marketing or sales experience
- Proven existing network of relationships with key stakeholders in Denver Metro high schools and similar organizations
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high standards, initiative and follow through
- Proven ability to motivate others and solve problems
- Team player who is willing to collaborate with and support other staff team members when needed
- Must be able to work creatively within a budget and use innovation to find ways of more effectively managing resources
- Strong commitment to Christian faith
Hours, Compensation, and Benefits
Hours: 40 hours/week: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm; occasional other hours as scheduled by your supervisor.
Starting Salary/Wage:$57,000 - $68,400, up to 5% performance bonus
Vacation:15 days per year, plus the office is closed Christmas Day - New Year's Day and staff have limited duties
Sick Days:6 days per year
Insurance Benefits:Health, dental, vision, workers' compensation, unemployment, short-term disability, long-term disability
These and other benefits are discussed in more detail in our Employee Handbook
Get fresh School Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.