Client Services Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
MONECO Advisors, LLC is a holistic financial services firm based in Fairfield, CT offering a wide range of financial planning solutions. The firm takes a modern approach to the finance industry and its success is rooted in its strong culture.
MONECO is looking for energetic individuals who will bring a fresh perspective and innovative touch to a traditional concept. If thats you, lets talk.
The Client Services Manager will work directly with one of the firms managing partners and other independent advisors. The role will elevate the level of service the advisors deliver to their clients in their day-to-day interactions as well as assisting with all client facing administrative needs.
This is a unique opportunity to be creative, solve problems and see the direct impact that personal financial planning can have on the firms clients. The Client Services Manager is a full-time salaried position with competitive benefits and a performance-based bonus. Do not miss your chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing independent firms in Connecticut!
- Client Operations: Ability to manage and execute processes relating to new accounts, account transfers, money movement and account maintenance. Requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to navigation several assignments simultaneously.
- Client Management: Work directly with advisors and clients to deliver on clients needs and objectives.
- Administration: Assists in general office administration, including firmwide projects in the areas of client services, operations, marketing and financial planning.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Use the companys client database and associated analytics to refine client service processes, including contact information, key dates, and notes and records of client communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Writing samples will be requested.
- Above average skill with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) is required.
- 3 or more years experience in the client services/administrative field is required.
- Experience with a CRM system is a plus.
- Securities licenses (Series 7, 66, 63, 65, or 6) are a plus
- Ability to coordinate efforts with team members to accomplish tasks and deliver results on time and in good order.
- Willingness to act as an ambassador for the firm to our clients as well as others in the local community.
Salary + Benefits:
- $65k+, BOE plus branch performance bonus
- 401k with company matching
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance for employee
- 4 weeks of PTO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?