- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Core Transportation in Fort Worth, TX is looking for a DELIVERY DRIVER to join our team. The ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, and hard-working.
What can I expect?
- Competitive Pay
- Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM with weekends off!
- Home every night
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K
- Paid Time Off Plus Holidays
- Newer model clean and maintained trucks
As a full-time Driver at Core, you are responsible for the safe delivery building materials to customers, while adhering to company safety policies and DOT regulations.
- Pre-inspect truck, load with materials, and verify load for order accuracy
- Guide loaders to ensure safe loading
- Ensure load is secure
- Communicate regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to branch management
- Always keep logbook up to date
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
A clean driving record and top-notch customer service skills are a must! Experienced, safety conscious, and customer-focused drivers encouraged to apply!
- Safe driving record
- CDL Class A or B driver license in good standing
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- Should be comfortable driving an automatic and manual transmission truck and operate heavy equipment for unloading
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- The ideal candidate will always put safety first and will always wear appropriate PPE
- Experience handling building materials
- Forklift Experience
- Moffett experience highly preferred
Core Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $18.00 - $22.00/hour.
About Core Supply: Established in 2010, Core Supply, LLC is a rapidly growing and respected market leader supplying Rebar Fabrication, Post Tension, Wood Products, and Concrete Accessories to satisfied customers in the Construction Industry!
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
13960 HWY 377 S.Fort Worth, TX
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Core Supply