Are you interested in working for a high-growth, innovative company? Do you like working with people who are nice to be around and who care about delivering excellent products and services to the customer?
If so, you might want to work for Core Sound Imaging, Inc.!
We might like to work with you if...
- You enjoy organizing information, are detail oriented and like to have your hands in many different things.
- You have excellent computer skills, organization skills and are self-motivated.
As a customer success specialist at Core Sound Imaging, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong, effective relationships with clients to drive retention and referrals. In this role, you will help ensure that clients understand how to use Core Sound Imaging software services to optimize their medical imaging workflow. In addition to managing the ongoing client relationship, you will advocate for clients by proactively engaging with internal resources, including project management, training, technical support, sales, and product management.
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with each client, beginning with point of sale and extending through implementation and continued use of the company’s software services.
· Engage clients proactively to ensure that they are successfully utilizing the features and functionality of the software.
· Assess clients’ needs for software configuration changes, additional training, and optional add-ons to optimize their workflow.
· Proactively engage key clients prior to major software releases to discuss and demonstrate new features.
· Leverage client relationships to maintain retention rates and encourage referrals.
· Gather, analyze, and report on customer success metrics with an eye toward continuous improvement.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Prior experience in a customer-facing role in a technology-driven environment
· Empowered as a problem solver with great attention to detail
· Able to work independently and proactively to take ownership of the client relationship
· Capable of handling multiple projects with competing priorities
· Demonstrated skill in relationship management and conflict resolution with a commitment to win-win negotiation principles
· Willingness to learn new things every day
· Prior experience with SaaS
· Clinical certification and/or medical device experience
· Experience with CRM solutions, preferably SalesForce