RN - Registered Nurse - Home Health
CoreMedical Group Newport News, VA
- Posted: March 17, 2021
- $30 to $35 Hourly
Home Health opening in Newport News, Virginia. This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
RN – Home Health – Visiting Nurse (Weekend Shift)
$30/hr - $35/hr (Salary based on exp)
Medi Home Health & Hospice – MSA Home Health Medical Services of America
530 Independence Parkway
Chesapeake, VA 23320
- With over 150 offices across the United States,
- MSA offers one of the most comprehensive networks available to patients needing health care in the home environment.
Medical Services of America is a comprehensive home healthcare provider that offers home healthcare, hospice care, home medical equipment and supplies, diabetic supplies, respiratory services, mail order supplies, home infusion therapy, enteral nutrition therapy, senior/assisted living, full service pharmacy, physician practice management, billing and printing services.
Medical Services of America, Inc. (MSA) is based in Lexington, S.C. with a national scope that provides home care services throughout 13 states. We have offices located in Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Even with a widespread presence, MSA still has a local, small town appeal.
RN – Home Health Visiting Nurse (Weekend)
We’re currently seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse Case Manager for our Home Health patients in the
- Will Train a 1yr RN (no Grads)
- Good staff educator inplace
- 50 Mile radius
- 6-8 Patients per day
- $.39 per mileage
- Call: Weekend calls are rare – (Weekend call team inplace)
- One weekday per week on average
- $25 weekday, $50weekend
- Good on PPE
- Wellsky Charting
- Tablet charting
- Phone / Onsite
- Manager and staff educator
Qualifications and Skills
- Completion of a nursing program from an accredited school or university required.
- Must be currently licensed as an RN in the state of SC.
- Minimum of one year nursing experience required.
- Home Health experience strongly preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Generous paid time off
- Medical/Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance and other benefits (STD, LTD, Accident & Sickness, additional life insurance, etc)
- Company paid employee life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with a generous company match
- Opportunities for advancement
- Many other great benefits
[Click Here to Apply] x1534
[Click Here to Apply] CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We’re the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travel and permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your permanent job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from CoreMedical Group’s staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles, destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future employers.
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to offer consideration.
AddressNewport News, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at CoreMedical Group