CDL-A Company Drivers-- Competitive industry pay
Core-Mark International Aspen, CO
- Posted: 20 days ago
- Competitive industry pay
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
- Valid Class A CDL, experience preferred
- Distribution and/or food service experience, restaurant, grocery, etc. is a plus
- Ability to lift 70lbs, push 50lbs, and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and stand for extended periods of time while performing physical labor.
- Conduct paper work checks to audit proper DOT documentation and SOX compliance.
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations, Current Class A license helpful
- Working Knowledge of on-board computers a plus, preferably PeopleNet
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office expertise required; warehouse management system experience preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to analyze situations and drive decisions
- Demonstrable experience successfully transforming a functional organization and working across functional areas.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Core-Mark International