Our growing Chiropractic practice in Monroe, NY has an immediate need for an organized, reliable Front Desk Chiropractic Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for fulfilling myriad administrative duties in both the front and back of the office, including billing support, scheduling, coding, patient communication and filing. We’re looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working directly with people. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and who keeps the office neat and clean. If you have experience in the chiropractic field, you may be a good fit for this position.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients when they arrive at the office and provide them with any necessary paperwork or other information
- Answering phones, efficiently handling patient scheduling, confirming appointments, rescheduling appointments and handling other scheduling issues
- Verifying insurance benefits and coverage & assist billing department with processing claims
- Obtaining insurance authorizations for patients
- Being comfortable discussing financial policy and collecting patient co-pays and other fees required prior to treatment; Processing co-payments and deductible payments and informing patients of credit card declines and other billing issues
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Exceptional customer service skills and self-starter attitude are a must
- Ability to promote the benefits of chiropractic treatments and healthy living while incorporating Integrity core values
- Daily cleaning of office
- Other duties as assigned by the office manager or doctor
Qualifications and Skills
Candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent with two years administrative experience; One year in chiropractic setting preferred; Professional and courteous disposition; Must be detail oriented, honest, and dependable; Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license; Excellent communication and time management skills. Candidate may also be required to pass a back-ground check/drug screening.
We have strict cleaning / sanitation procedures and mask wearing to ensure all staff and patients are safe.
Core Health Chiropractic