Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is the Americas leading maritime & offshore recruitment company. Founded by a licensed mariner who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us 281 347 4700. We are currently in the market for the following:
This job role is responsible for performing shock and vibration analyses and calculations as well as overseeing Department of Defense technical projects.
- Solve engineering problems with shock, EMI and vibration
- Perform ship checks to validate designs
- Perform analyses based off of technical manuals, U.S. Navy specifications, or design data sheets
- Support offsite EQT test events
- Sometimes act as Project Manager or Technical Lead
- Must be a US Citizen
- Be able to obtain secret security clearance
- Must have a BS Degree in Structural or Mechanical engineering. With at least 4 years of experience
- Be able to travel 25% of the time
Contact Moe Arnold for more information!
Core Group is actively assisting companies hiring top-notch marine engineers, operations, and commercial candidates with our expertise in these industries. Candidates seeking navigation into these industries, let us chart your career here. We have mapped out all verticals in this space and know where professionals are best poised for rapid career growth.
With strong projected growth in these sectors, now is the time to partner with the leading Houston-based recruitment firm of Core Group Resources.
Direct Hire, Executive Search, Contract Recruitment, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can partner with you. Email email@example.com to get started.