Senior Mechanical Engineer
The successful candidate will be a Sr Engineer on a team of Engineers.
- System Engineering control and support of monitoring systems installed across North America
- Commissioning testing and delivery of new monitoring systems supported by the existing team
- Structural and mechanical machinery condition inspections with classification and reporting of repair priority for maintenance planning.
- On-site and remote fault finding, diagnosis and repair of existing systems where issues may be in the areas of human machine interface, networking, data flow and mechanical system issues
- Input to design and development of systems
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Systems Engineering
- 6+ year’s relevant experience in the mining sector
- Knowledge of data flow and management in support of mechanical monitoring systems
- Exposure to Systems Engineering techniques and body of knowledge
- Familiar with MATLAB
- No Visa Sponsorship. Must be US citizen or green card holder
- Ability to work in an office environment