Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is the Americas leading maritime & offshore recruitment company. Founded by a licensed mariner who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us 281 347 4700. We are currently in the market for the following:
The Perfect candidate for this job will be required to perform, coordinate, and schedule the flow of work based on customer orders. Also be able to establish priorities and availability of personnel, equipment, and resources.
- Keep records of maintenance performed, fuel burned, hours used, and report to funding agencies.
- Schedule routine maintenance of tugs and barges.
- Manage oil analysis program.
- Inspect vessels for repair & maintenance standards.
- Put together and manage a worklist for each vessel
- Track and coordinate actual costs of projects and repair.
- Perform emergency repairs on vessels as required.
- Perform in the company Spill Management team as assigned.
- 2 years of experience on tugs, tankers, oil barges or equivalent military experience.
- 3 years in Maritime industry
- Four-year college education in Maritime field, or have (5) years of experience as engineer on tugs, or other motorized vessels.
- S. Coast Guard license on a Merchant Mariner’s Document- strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of oil transportation and marine industry- preferred.
- Valid State drivers' license.
- First Aid/CPR training preferred.
- Valid TWIC or ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Fluent in Spanish and English is REQUIRED
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
- Must have valid Passport and able to enter Canada
Job Condition and Environment
- Must be capable of facilitating prompt service delivery.
- Required to work aboard boats and barges using pike poles, heavy lines, winches, mechanical tools for repairs.
- You will be expected to take communications 24 hours a day
For more information please contact James Houston!
If you are in the market to hire for your company, please contact a consultant at Core Group Resources for a free job order consultation. 281-347-4700 www.coregroupresources.com
Core Group is actively assisting companies hiring top-notch marine engineers, operations, and commercial candidates with our expertise in these industries. Candidates seeking navigation into these industries, let us chart your career here. We have mapped out all verticals in this space and know where professionals are best poised for rapid career growth.
With strong projected growth in these sectors, now is the time to partner with the leading Houston-based recruitment firm of Core Group Resources.
Direct Hire, Executive Search, Contract Recruitment, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can partner with you. Email email@example.com to get started.